Monday, September 03, 2007

Twilight

Note: Sorry, I haven't been posting regularly. I've been doing some stuff, and I haven't really been focusing on my actual, personal blog (don't ask me what I mean by that). I've got a bunch of draft entries on my computer, and I'll try to post them as soon as I edit/finish writing these.

Anyway, I've posted a couple of poems that I've written just to keep in practice (and a product of boredom in a bus on my way home). These are pretty different from what I'm used to making, and it kind of follows "The Red Wheelbarrow" in terms of style (at least, in my head). I don't really know which kind I like best, just that these two aren't the same as the older ones.

---
Twilight
Shadows rise and fall
as the darkness
swallows the light
and makes it its own.
Hope tries
to bring a glimmer
in a blanketed atmosphere
and finds its answer
on the floors of heaven.

No comments: