Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gift List

Just because I don't want the person who has the (unfortunate) task of getting me a gift for the Singles conference next week during the Excellence Conference a hard time, I'd like to make a few, er, suggestions to help him/her out a bit.:P

  • An optical mouse (a blue one, please :P)
  • RAM for my computer (I wish!)
  • Captivating or Wild at Heart by John and Stasi Eldredge
  • Any book of the Time Quartet series by Madeleine L'Engle
  • Plato's Symposium (and no, that's not a joke)
  • Mere Christianity, The Problem of Pain, or The Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis
  • Hearts Ablaze by John Bevere
  • Any book by Graham Greene
  • Music by MxPx and Thousand Foot Krutch

Okay, so maybe these are kinda pricey, so just in case, here's a list of the general stuff that I'd like :P:

  • A nice, huge bag
  • A good headset for my computer
  • Any good book, Christian or secular (if it belongs to the latter category, it would be nice if the genres are either fantasy - such as those written by Gabriel Garcia Marquez - or philosophical, particularly existentialism - non-fiction, such as the works written by Emmanuel Levinas, Gabriel Marcel, Jean-Paul Sartre, or Albert Camus - or fiction, such as those written by Milan Kundera)
  • Good music (alternative or rock)
  • Nothing Sanrio please!

I'll try and add more stuff to the list if I think of anything else.:p

1 comment:

Sanriotown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.